Here I have listed few brain damaging bad habits or practices. Though these tips might have been published millions of times in different languages, in different Medias, I thought refreshing them again may not be a bad idea keeping in mind the importance of health of brain in our life. Our medical science is progressing in all fields except in the field of human brain. This is the only organ in our body which cannot be treated in an exact way, cannot be transplanted from other bodies. God has given all possible external protections to this precious organ, but He will be a mute spectator, when we ourself are trying to damage it from inside.
1. No breakfast: Leads to lower blood sugar, reflects in an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2.Over eating: It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking: It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High sugar consumption: It will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients, may effect brain development.
5. Air pollution: Less supply of oxygen leads to decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep deprivation: Sleep allows our brain to rest. Restlessness to brain leads to the acceleration of the death of brain cells
7. Head covered while sleeping: It increases the concentration of Carbon dioxide and decreases the oxygen concentration causing brain damage.
8. Working your brain during illness: It leads to the decrease in the effectiveness of the brain as well as may even damage it.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Positive thinking is the best way to train our brain, avoiding brain shrinkage.